- -avoid contact with perfumes, lotion, makeup, and hair products.
- -always remove your jewels before working out, swimming, showering, and sleeping
- -use a small toothbrush with warm water and soap to scrub under and around the prongs to remove any accumulation
- -follow up with a polishing cloth to gently remove tarnish and restore luster
- -always wear your rubber or metal safety backs with your earrings to prevent loss
- -make sure your Junon Jewels are thoroughly dry before storing
If within one year of the original purchase date a Junon Jewelry piece fails during normal wear because of a defect in material or workmanship, we will repair with like quality materials at no cost. If a Junon Jewelry piece is damaged after the first year, we will facilitate repairs with like quality materials at an additional cost.
Make sure you inspect your ring every few weeks to ensure that the stone is secure. If you notice that one of your prongs are loose, bent, or broken, take the ring off! This will lessen the chance of the stone falling out. Next, contact us at email@example.com for a complimentary prong tightening! For any repairs, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, order number, and photos/details.